Pages

Makeup/beauty

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Frank Coffee Scrub

Frank Coffee Scrub...is it worth all the buzz?

I have seen people posting pictures all over Instagram with this scrub, so I thought I would give it a shot! Some of you may be wondering what the heck Frank is, so let me explain. It is a scrub that is made with coffee grounds, brown sugar, sea salt, and almond oil. It claims to target skin problems such as cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, acne, and stretch marks.

Things I liked about the scrub: I liked how it exfoliated and wasn't too abrasive. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and so far is helping my eczema. The almond oil left my skin very moisturized which was also a bonus because I didn't feel like a had to moisturize my skin after. 

Downfalls of the scrub: It was SUPER messy. I had to completely scrub out my shower when I was done because the coffee grounds got everywhere. 

Overall i'm happy with the purchase, and I'm going to keep using it on my targeted problematic areas on my skin. There are 3 different scrubs, but the one I tried was the original. The price is $14.95 and includes shipping. 
Try it out! Purchase it here: Frankbody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment