Pages

Makeup/beauty

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review on Royal Care Cosmetic's 4 Piece Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set

Gold Premium 4 Piece Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set From Royal Care Cosmetics-$18.00


4 brushes...$18.00, there's a catch right? I was searching online to find a set of brushes that would make my foundation routine easier and came across these. After reading tons of reviews and seeing the price, I couldn't resist trying them out! I have had these for about a month and have had absolutely no problems with them.  A lot of people are even comparing them to the quality of sigma brushes but for a fraction of the price!
Some reviews said they had a chemical smell when you first get them, but mine never did! I wash them once a week and so far there has been very little shedding if any! My only complaint is they do get dirty really fast, but that's pretty typical because of how much I use them and what I use them for.

Brush 1: I use this brush for various things. I use it everyday to go over my whole face to even out lines and make it look well blended.

Brush 2: This brush is PERFECT for blending out under eye concealer.

Brush 3:  This brush is slightly angled and perfect for blending out a contour.

Brush 4: I use this brush everyday for my foundation. It blends out perfectly and leaves your foundation looking very natural and blended.

I would say overall these brushes are worth every penny of $18.00!
---------> Here is where you can buy them! <---------

No comments:

Post a Comment