Pages

Makeup/beauty

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Morning Essentials + Mini Review of The Body Shop's Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleaning Mask










The weekend is my favorite time to just wind down and relax. During the week my schedule gets so busy that my skin gets neglected. Every Saturday I minimally try to do these 2 steps, and I find they do wonders for my skin! First things first, I stumble out of bed to make my coffee...a total necessity for my mornings.


Next, I wash off my face and put a mask on. I have been LOVING this mask because it is deep cleansing AND it exfoliates! Essentially it is the best of both worlds. I apply it to my face when it is damp, and then slowly work the product into my skin (like you would with an exfoliator).  After I am done doing that I let it dry to a mask for about 20 minutes. It claims to, "Cleanse, exfoliate and purify, with community trade blue corn powder. For normal/oily skin."It also says that you can use it 2-3 times a week, but I have been trying it more often than that because I love the results it gives.
I have extremely sensitive skin, and this has not caused me irritation! I have weird combo skin that can tend to get dry patches, and this has not accentuated any of my dry areas which is GREAT. I picked this up online at the body shop when they were doing a half off sale, and I would highly recommend this! If you are still weary of the product, and read some of the reviews! That is what drew me to this product was the reviews! 
Here is the link to the mask: 
 http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/skin-care/facial-masks/blue-corn-3-in-1-deep-cleansing-scrub-mask.aspx?cm_mmc=LabeliumSearch-_-Google-_-Brand-_-_cat:skin+care&tmcampid=7&tmad=c&gclid=CjwKEAiAgfymBRCEhpTR8NXpx1USJAAV0dQyzgw9SmiYQ-o5lF5ViUAjBv4OLH2f_B6ZSQThf1gbThoCSonw_wcB

And last but certainly not least is my frank body scrub! This scrub requires a bit more time because it is recommended as a dry scrub. You essentially need to strip down and get in your shower and use this, and then sit there for a few minutes. The first time I used this I made the mistake of being ADD and getting out to grab my phone and the scrub got EVERYWHERE and stained my shower curtain :( All that to say, I love the product, but it requires you to have some time on your hands!


Happy Saturday!
xoxo,
Hannah 





No comments:

Post a Comment