Pages

Makeup/beauty

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated by Elise Rose (check out her blog here) to share 7 facts about me!

I think this is such a fun way for the blogging community to get to know each other more. We get so carried away with our love for makeup and beauty products, that we sometimes forget about the people involved in this wonderful community! So here are 7 random facts about me:



1. I am finishing up my last semester of college, and am currently waiting to hear back from 8 different graduate schools.

2. I grew up riding horses and when I was 8 years old I started showing them competitively all around the U.S.

3. I have seen Coldplay in concert 3 times, and each time I see them I still get CHILLS.

4. I met the love of my life freshman year of college. Three years together and we are still going strong!

5. I have never ridden a real roller coaster. The thought of them gives me tiny panic attacks. 

6. I LOVE lamps. This sounds weird...but my friends always make fun of me for it. I have at least 2 lamps in every main room in my apartment. I rarely ever turn on the overhead lights!

7. I live in Texas. The longer I live here, the more I fall in love with the state and the people here. 


I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me!

xoxo,
Hannah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment