Pages

Makeup/beauty

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review of Physician's Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit



I have been in a mascara rut the past few months, so when I saw that Physicians Formula released this lash extensions kit I was so excited! 
There are 2 separate tubes in the kit, one that is the mascara, and one is the tube containing small little fibers on a wand. 

You apply the mascara in two steps, and it is as build able as you want it to be. I normally apply the 2 steps 2 different times. 

Here is a picture showing the difference of me wearing it on one eye, and nothing on the other!

Things I like about the mascara: 
1. Easy to apply 
2. Looks natural and not too clumpy
3. You can add as little or as much as you want

Things I didn't like about the mascara: 

1. The little fibers can be potentially really messy. When applying the fibers they fall out under your eye, so you have to make sure to do your eye makeup before your foundation routine, or take a big fluffy brush and just sweep it over the areas where there was fallout when you are finished. 
2. The staying power is just average. 
3. For people with sensitive or watery eyes, BEWARE. My eyes are not very sensitive and I have some problems sometimes with my eye watering mid day and it is all downhill from there. 


Overall I like the mascara. I am starting to mix the steps up by changing out the mascara I use with the fibers, and it seems to be working well! I think the mascara it comes with is just average, but the tube with the fibers is where the money is at! I would spend the money for the fibers alone. Overall, worth your $14!




No comments:

Post a Comment