Pages

Makeup/beauty

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One Soap Review


Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap in Peppermint
I heard about Dr. Bronner's  soap through my brother, who also has very sensitive skin, so I decided to try it! This stuff is amazing because it is so versatile! My brother uses it as a body wash and as his hair shampoo. He even uses it to clean his house AND wash his clothes! The thing that I like the most about the soap is how natural it is! The top ingredients are Water and coconut Oil.

 I use this as a body wash everyday. I've never tried it in my hair because I have very oily hair, but I think for people with more dry hair it would be ok if you are trying to use a more natural shampoo!

If you are looking for something that is Multi purpose and cheap, check this stuff out! Also, I recommend the peppermint scent, it smells AMAZING and clears your sinuses. I got mine at target for $10 and have been using it for about 6 months and I'm just now starting to get low!

Here is where you can find it:http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/product/OLPE16.html

1 comment: