Pages

Makeup/beauty

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review on MAC's Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara

MAC's Haute and Naughty Lash mascara


Review on MAC's Haute & Naughty Lash!
I have been using this for about a month and I LOVE IT! It has 2 steps. The first one is for lengthening your lashes, and the second is for volume. The thing I love most about this mascara is that it seems to seal your lashes perfectly and they don't move all day! It doesn't flake off or smear and looks amazing. 

My only complaint is it dries a little slow, but not bad. Before I bought this I was using Benefit's "They're Real"  mascara, that I could apply and run out the door and it wouldn't smear, but the process is a little different for this. The first day I wore this I applied it and ran out the door and it was super windy and my eyes started watering...leaving me with little mascara marks. Since then I apply it and wait about 5 min, & then it is good to go! 
Once the mascara is dry it will NOT run off and smear. 
I HIGHLY recommend this mascara. 


Before and After using MAC's Haute & Naughty Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment